Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Man from Primrose Lane: reader, I read it

This book, by James Renner and recommended by a Saturday paper review of crime thrillers, is in the trio of books I’ve taken on journeys this month. The Man from Primrose Lane is a good book to travel with; its pacey, well written, and with the unique feature (at least for me) of time travel in the mix of child murder, family disruption, and love. I was hooked into the story when the hard-to -believe bit about backwards time travelling came in, not sure I’d continued if it had been there earlier so well done to Renner for picking his spot.  An unusual book – might read his next but not totally sure.

More reviews follow –its been a busy few weeks so this blog had been neglected, now for a few catch entries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment