Thursday, February 20, 2014

A blanket of poetry

That's how it feels today ... that I've been covered in poetry for the past few days. First in lyric form at Cheltenham Folk Festival, then two evening online course and yesterday my monthy poetry seminar, and, nearly forgot, this morning the next prompt in the 52poems series.

So lots of good feedback on my recent writing, more to write and delighfully, five poems published in the Eunoia Review in the last week. Sorry if you've already found the links to these via Twitter or my FB page but here they start here  http://eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2014/02/16/the-sense-of-a-margin/  and are also listed in recent posts.

Enough said, I have borders to put on the Merry Christmas Quilt, a found pome to find, and need ot rethink two titles, bye .....

No comments:

Post a Comment