Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Published poems to read

So pleased to be a contributor to the June edition of the The Lake, thank you, John Murphy. See my poems and some other well chosen poems here http://www.thelakepoetry.co.uk/poetry/

Other good publication news from Obsessed with Pipework - two poems accepted for their February edition ... and a friendly note from the editor asking me to send more! Very motivating.

Will write something about the wonderful Hay Literary Festival soon. I need to catch up with things after a week away, laundry, shopping: the boring stuff that you have to do every so often. But really I want to do is slink away to start to read any one of the interesting books that came home with me. Loving my Kindle doesn't mean I'm not still in love with print books and the joy of finding something by a new-to-me author in the Festival Oxfam shop.  More later ....

No comments:

Post a Comment