Friday, October 12, 2018

Sourdough and social media ...

I should have added the common cold to this blog title because that is also occupying (!) me this morning. But nasty bugs are not nice, certainly not nice enough to earn a place in a title. Only when it allows me a good nights sleep and to resume going out will this bug be rewarded with anything!!!


 
 In contrast, my attempts to learn how best to post a Story on Instagram and how to increase traffic to whatever I do post anywhere are getting there.


I started with an Instagram story on the theme of Black and White ... the photos here speak for themselves  ... helped by the advice from Rochelle at https://thepersonaltrainingcentre.com

When I am with Rochelle she usually focuses on my need to work harder on the exercise bike or adds more weights to the triceps pull she has got me doing.

Yesterday I picked her considerable brain for hints about Instagram stories  ... you can follow her @ptcentre.  Look out for her videos on well being.


 

What about the sourdough? Well, my sourdough starter arrived 30 minutes ago via courier from Hobbs House Bakery, https://www.hobbshousebakery.co.uk, and @HobbsHouseabout.  So exiting. It is a very old starter and I feel part of its family now.

It needs looking after properly and has had a long journey. So now it is settling down in the fridge waiting for me to check out the information on the Hobbs House website about what to do next.

Meanwhile I need to give it a name -that is part of the instructions. I am not joking.

I need your help. Please votes for one of these three:

1. Leaf - because it came into my hands in the autumn.

2. Maud - because I don't much like the name and would like to learn to like by giving it to something lovely.

3. Samson - no reason, except I am gong to see the Opera, Samson and Delilah, in a couple of weeks.


Please leave your vote in a comment. Meanwhile, I am off to do as the label on the carton says ...


,,,

or maybe before that I should take my cold and its associated aches back to bed.  Like the sourdough I work better well rested.

No comments:

Post a Comment