Wednesday, September 26, 2018

A gift .. wonderful English autumn sunshine

 ... warm and sunny is just how we like it for our London Loop walks and the weather delivered yesterday as six of us completed the Chingford



to Chigwell section.  Milage was up as we had to negotiate more of the London Underground than planned and diverted to Buckhurst Hill for lunch at the very lovely Green Owl.



 There are some amazing green and watery spaces in the City's suburbia and we enjoyed this one in the late afternoon sun.

And below, a first, a plaque to tell us about our next walk which we plan to do in two weeks time.
 Our minds are already on where to walk when we finish the Loop. Only 7 sections to do now.


In other news, I'm catching up with all my wonderful local friends after the summer break, resuming the gym (ouch) and thinking about joining a walking netball team.




And, I'm writing. My short break last week to do more in the Enmatte garden was fruitful. There is nothing like cutting back a wilderness for thinking abut things in different ways.
I've signed up for an Indie Authors online conference next week and I'm looking at alternatives to the usual route to publication. Anyone with any experience of this please let me know what questions I should be asking about this way of producing and marketing your own book.  Thanks.

Back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment