Sunday, September 25, 2011

a collection of squares

I'm ready -probably for the first time ever- for tomorrow's quilting lesson. I've a collection of one and a half inch half square triangles, carefully measured and cut, with the help of a very good light and a magnifying glass. I can hear the words life's too short but watch this space for a block with some points where they should be.

The remainder of my weekend has been less than creative but the good news is that the project report is all but finished -needs a good read  by someone else and that's happening tomorrow or Tuesday -that's what good friends are for, thank you A.
I did get to the gym yesterday and I've sorted out where I am with my knitting and ordered a pattern for a knitted honeycomb quilt  -a stash buster apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment