Sunday, May 18, 2014

Catch up

Briefly, lots of (gentle) gardening, reading The Luminaries on my Kindle and amazed to find it really is OK in bright sunshine ... I'm trying to follow the NZ geography without resorting to a map!


 and the summer edition of my favourite poetry mag has arrived ... The Dark Horse ... worth the subscription for the insightful essay on plagerism and, of course, the poems! See more at http://www.thedarkhorsemagazine.com/

Maybe I'll send then a few of my poems soon, meanwhile there are a few ready to post to other magazines -the ones that do things the tradiitonal way i.e. not by email! I've had three acceptances recently inbetween the rejections but that's how it is so I keep on sending.

the water resevoir is brimming, the rose reaching for the tree trops and the little old man continues to keep his half closed eyes on it all!



Back soon, normal services for my UK life resume this week before I travel to Hay for lots of literary stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment