Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Works in Progress

Wonderful sunny morning here, and already it is very hot so a day to progress the current works in progress 


... after sorting all the selvedges I've been given -thank you, please send more - I'm now making six inch blocks with 1/8" seams!!!

The plan is for a table runner but I can see this being a project without an end. so keep buying and sewing folks, that way I'll have a continuous supply.







 ... and this cot quilt is on the frame, ready for quilting. The blocks were donated, or rather found, in a bag of bits when we asked for fabric to make sales items for the Mole Valley Quilters Exhibition. One of members, a very active 90+year old patched the top and hopefully it will raise few pennies for our chosen charity.

Well, what do you know, this my second blog in two days -oh the pleasure of days to fill at my choosing.

I may be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment