Saturday, April 4, 2015

Bonjour

I've changed homes, its warmer here and I'm among our four playful bundles of lovely puppiness. This weekend two more will be leaving for their forever homes with a goody bag of a bit of blanket from their present sleeping space and some ready meals of raw chicken!  More on that later and if they keep still for a moment, some photos.

Meanwhile I've just caught up with Ruth's April Stitch Along Sunday -she's in New Zealand so is always way ahead of me. You can see her blog about this here http://www.learntoapplique.com.

My word choice was side and my colour choice cool.


I'm still using up my stash so I had to careful and have included three contrast fabrics in case one of them isn't large enough, I'll only know that whens next week's instructions are posted.

While I wait I've some finishing to do - a sleeve and lights on the Grand Central Station wall hanging and binding on the Cityscape Sunrise.

And, of course, there's always my poem for day 4 of NaPoWriMo. Yesterday's was late, having started it on the plane I forgot it until this morning. That was promoted by a coin from my purse and today I'm trying to write about something by saying what it is not.



Last words ... wonderful to see the hens again and the two very handsome young cocks who are being very bumptious and might have to be put in the pot.


No comments:

Post a Comment