Wednesday, September 27, 2017

when the travelling ends .... and I've discovered another Pool

... there is so much to do!!!  But in between busy times there's lots of fun. I'm beginning the catch up with a few photos from a wonderful three weeks with family in San Diego







and that Pool, its here - https://www.the-pool.com - and is providing me with some quick early morning reads ... faffree fashion is my sort of fashion!!!

I'll be back, not sure when. Tomorrow I start the Designing for Stitch course at the InStitches studio, see http://www.institchestextilecourses.co.uk  ... its going to be rather intensive for three months and I'll probably have to do some drawing (ugh).  Give me a few leaves, hot water and fancy paper anytime ...


Meanwhile, having cracked the art (!) of magic circle cast on the toe up socks on my needles are growing.



If that last sentence means nothing to you, no worries, it would have been double dutch to me before the weekend.  Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment