Wednesday, December 21, 2011

@ Enmatte, Dec 21st

Feels so good to be here again … even tho’ its rather damp and  Toulouse was deep in mist when my flight arrived. All the villages are decorated, some more tastefully than others -we passed one house that must have bought the shop out of Christmas lights.

I’m always amazed how short a time it takes for me to settle in again –suitcases are unpacked, I’ve found the French plug for my laptop and had lots of cuddles with Crumble& Cookie. Even Tom put in an appearance although I think that was for food and not in my honour at all.

There is change as always and this time its a brand new shower room for me! A stunning room, with Tracey’s usual high standard of tiling and everything that needs water in good working order thanks to Paul. Just needs the floor in the rest of the space and that’s waiting to be unpacked. I’m writing this in the family room which now has the most amazing down lighting … so much better than the strung up strip light that was here when I left at the end of August.   Photos will follow.

The house is filing with the fragrance of the fish stew Paul’s cooking –its time to put more logs in the burner and for a glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment