Tuesday, December 20, 2011

last minute catch up

Just back from lunch at Mimi’s –healthy soup and not so healthy but very delicious chocolate brownie and last minute Christmas shopping. Looking forward to almost being at Enmatte this time tomorrow and very excited that my floor has arrived …its going to be my top Christmas present I think  -tough choice cause I’ve already had some wonderful ones.

Spent a great weekend in Camber –family Christmas meal & bracing walk on the beach admiring the forbearance of long board surfers, crunching shells into wet sand with some precious memories close to hand.

Have packed my new poetry notebook –ready for the writing of small stones and hopefully other poems. Suitcase feels heavy –Christmas cake, a stollen, just a few books, lots of wrapped parcels and a collection of journals and bits from the newspapers I’ve not yet read  oh and some yarn that needs dying  … nearly ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment