Saturday, February 6, 2016

Busy sewing houses

It's Saturday, some minutes to catchup with my week on this often forgotten blog.

My two house blocks are finished for the Quilting Class  ...

  I used pressure sensitive glue and gold
 foil to make the window and door frames ... a wonderful disguise for the needle holes which seem to be so much bigger with the invisible thread I used to applique the edges.

And I now have a some spare gift tags from the foiling on fabric demonstration I did with Sue and Ruth at our Thursday evening Quilters meeting. The tags also used the pressure sensitive glue and we showed three other ways of attaching the foil - with Bondaweb, glue powder and a tacky bobbin thread.

  Have a good weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment