Monday, October 3, 2016

Speedy blogging ...

I was going to write about slow stitching but the blog title probably gives me away ... no time to spend on that today. Instead a glimpse of the garden  ...


the flower and the frog: a little piece of joy in the morning 

the fern and the parsley: green treasures 
And, as I'm already late for Monday morning bridge with the U3A group, here's what I'm reading at the moment although I'm finding it rather heavy going.


Has anyone else read this? Its one of my 'trying to understand the Brexit vote' books, courtesy of a summer Saturday Guardian article (more on that later perhaps).

Now to find out if I can remember one or two of the wonderful things I learnt this weekend at the Improvers course at Andrew Robson's Bridge School http://www.andrewrobson.co.uk. It was a wonderful experience, great people, great ambiance and a great teacher.


No comments:

Post a Comment