Friday, November 25, 2011

Writing small stones

That’s one of the things that happens on Writing Your Way Home, I joined this group today .., all new to me but it helps when i write regularly, and from little writings –or as they say, small stones – I have grown some poems in the last few weeks> I’m planning to take part in their 2012 event called a river of small stones see http://www.writingourwayhome.com/p/river-jan-12.html 

image

Sent three poems to London Grip this morning, and had a reply to say thank you and they will be looked at very quickly … very different from other publishers who are silent for months. The last set of the Poetry and Music poems are now available –I’ll miss the rhythm of the online course in my life –will have to find inspiration elsewhere until the next course starts in January.

Ended my day at the Aveda salon, adding a few pennies (!) to the tokens I won in their raffle to enjoy a facial, manicure and pedicure –lots of massage and fragrant oils. Now I’m enjoying the warm glow of continued relaxation.accompanied by a glass of red wine and Jazz FM.  Well worth the £5 ticket. 

Going to read one of John Berger’s essays when I’ve published this … might start with the one called A load of shit .. Night night everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment